Monday, August 13, 2012

Garage Sales

This past week I went to a retiring teachers garage sale! My boyfriend (Marty) found it on Craig's List and Jenna (a friend and first grade teacher at my school) and I figured that we should get there! And it's lucky we got there early because she had such wonderful things! I was able to get some holiday decor for my classroom, a chapter book holder that spins, posters and 59 books!! Yes, 59! Many of the books are hard backs as well and all are in great condition! The books were on sale 2 for 25 cents! Talk about a deal!
My advice to you is to get on Craig's List for the area that you live and type in the search "teachers" or "teaching" this is where you can get materials for dirt cheap! I suggest this for any and all first year teachers. And veteran teachers as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment