Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Setting up my classroom

Today will be day 2 in my classroom! I can't believe the summer has gone by so fast but I am very excited to start the new school year.
Yesterday I loaded up my car and my boyfriend's sister's car (Sarah) and we headed out to the school! She's a saint for helping! After rearranging my desks once and twice, I found the right flow for my room, the students will be in groups of 4 or 5. I may be looking at 24 students in my room this year,  more than last year!
I set up part of my desk and the library area. Today I will hopefully be working on bulletin boards and sorting through my in-class library.
Last night I spent laminating EVERYTHING, luckily I had 2 great friends to help me cut it all out! Thanks to Jenna and Liz :)
Pictures of the setting up process soon to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment